Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Strength, My Help, My Best Friend, ... is God.

"The LORD reigns, he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed in majesty and is armed with strength. ..."
"Your throne was established long ago; you are from all eternity." (Psalm 93:1-2)

[ My Majesty, take your throne, I surrender to You. ]
Do I dare to say this? ... Do not wait until the very difficult time to comes, then only we say and act. There are unhappy matters keep happen to me at recent days. I know there might have the reason behind the scenes, perhaps God wants me to study and learn something more about His love. ... Oh ya, God, I'm not alone when the enemies are standing all around against me. There is no one, but You alone with me. Really I know, You are absolutely my strength, my refuge, my best friend and my big brother.
... I give thanks to You, God.

I received an invitation from my friend tonight, there will be a pastor come to share his testimony at one of the church in the city on the coming weekdays. Don't know whether I am able to join or not..... anyway... God bless...

No comments: