Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Beginning of the Month

Labour Day! It is holiday. Thanks God!... It is good to take rest, since I do not take my day off for almost 2 weeks.

I called up to the service center this afternoon, thanks to God! My external hard drive is back from the manufacturer's service center, they change a new one for me, though the outlook designed is slightly different a bit to the one I bought, however, they told me it is similar to the one I bought when I called back to them. By the way, I've checked it, it is okay to me, in addition, I prefer the design of the USB connector of this drive. And it works well tonight. Thanks God!

I bought 2 magazines today, one is about travel and leisure ... I long for holiday at some other place outside the country... when talk about travelling, the geographical knowledge is considered a critical issue, but the main one is all about "$$". Life is just so realistic.

No comments: