Friday, May 30, 2008

Power of God

"Will you continue to love, trust, obey, and worship God, even when you have no sense of his presence or visible evidence of his work in your life?"
- taken from the purpose driven life, page 109.

When I was reading the above sentence, it caught my attention. The words "will you continue to...", "... will you...", "... continue...", it is like the God is asking for my affirmation. Do I get lost in the midst of my life journey? NO, it just like what I talked about the certain working life experience situation to the music school principal this evening... wake up in early morning to work, and go home late at night... bath... sleep....... working so busy from day to night... and we are covered up by a lot of busy and complicated stuff then,... slowly and slowly... and eventually, we might have lost ourself without notice. I told her I did not want to live such a life, and she has the common sense with me... and asked me to think it very carefully...... and she mentioned about the book of the purpose driven life... then, we have good conversation... it was so good though the conversation was short. Thank God!

I enjoyed listening to the messages of prayer meeting of a church shared on the internet tonight... It was so incredible... brother & sister prayed so eagerly and fervently was like a lamp really lighten up my heart. That's the power of God.

No comments: