Wednesday, May 7, 2008

God is in Control

Supposed I was able to have a good sleep last night, I slept early, but because of the loud voice of my housemates, they laughed so loud continuously... and it aroused me from sleep.... I looked at the clock, and it was about 1.25am... the worse was, when I opened the door, looked at them, one of them asked me, "what's the matter ?" ... I lifted my eyes to the wall-clock... you all did not know what time is now? silently I said in my heart... then, I went to toilet... walked back room, then only they closed up the door, perhaps they afraid of my temper... so bad... I was hardly to fall sleep later......
so busy... stress... too much stuff at work covered me up with tensions, & troubles, which made me nearly fainted...
Thanks God! He made a way to lead me back to the old office in the late afternoon time, ... I didn't need to face too much stress there... and there I was able to go home earlier... Thanks God!

Something just happened unpredictably, and gave me a shock...... I can sense that it is God who hold my all... Thanks God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own site about it