Sunday, May 4, 2008

Don't wait until it's too late!

Late, still I was able to join the praise & worship session... Thanks God!
"the secret place"... this words of the song caught my heart's attention... where is this secret place? my secret place? where shall this place be? It's God! Great things will happen in the secret place... God so great, so amazing.
"How to live a life that is true in the midst of suffering." (1 Peter 4:1-6)
I felt sorry to God. Because I couldn't concentrate so much... I was distracted... due to my worry? my weary? my problem?

I appreciated those who bravely walked before the stage there to commit themselves to God again for their dedication to God in response to the calling of Pastor, and Pastor prayed for them. Thanks GOD!


Enough is enough. Do not delay... no more wasting time... it is true.
"DON'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE!"
Preach the gospel... love God...
Following Jesus, there is no turning back?
and why? if you want to turn back? worth it?

No comments: