Thursday, May 29, 2008

Faith on

Somebody tends to get into a temper the whole day... and showing emotional feelings to you continuously day by day... it is really embarrass. ... and to make matter worse, you are cheated by someone you trust. It was so bad, you trust her/him, and he/she still want to cheat you. This is not something funny to say, but it does happen to me. It is not good to think of this, and I ask for God's mercy and love, to completely cover me up. It's true, my friend told me to pray and to forgive. Isn't it? Why don't just look it at another way, wasn't our God also went through this, His friend betrayed Him, and His people wanted to crucified Him, but He said only the word of forgiveness. This is how God's love declared. Let's grow in Him with the faith granted. Be firmed and faith on.

No comments: