Monday, May 5, 2008

The Four Facts of God

Thanks God! Day off.
A day just passes so quick... however, I thank God! As I've got enough sleep last night, I think.
Tonight I called back home... it was so good to have talks with my parent.


"The Four Facts Of God.", it is the tiny booklet for the use of sharing the gospel, it has just placed on my table, I got this from church 1-2 weeks ago... it is to share God's love... and has been printed into English-Chinese combined version...
What are the 4 facts of God?
Fact 1 - God love us
Fact 2 - God's love not experienced
Fact 3 - God demonstrates His love
Fact 4 - God has given you a choice... to accept or to reject


Have we not well-prepared ourselves yet to share with other(non-believer) the gospel? Or we have been too busy with our daily works... until we say only, "I have no time to say about the God's things"?

No comments: