Monday, May 26, 2008

Visit to Bookfest @ Malaysia 2008

Thanks God! Day off.
However, my mobile phone was sounding many times periodically today, these were the calls from office, felt like not to answer. They were bringing stress to me... come on, I need rest!! Can't you all do me a favor?

Once a year, wow... times rolls on so so so so fast... I went to Bookfest @ Malaysia 2008 this afternoon, it was not like last year, this times I bought only a few books, okay, only 3. I must spend my money wisely. And these 3 books is published from China... so it's cheaper than those from Taiwan and Hong Kong. Last year I spent hundreds $ to buy books, but this year only quarter of it I think. haha... I don't want to buy something just for a temporary satisfaction of soul, and I even do not read on it. It is considered a waste of money. So this year, please be wise a little bit. In fact, I was about to buy original version of certain book, which is in English, but since the price is far more higher than the one which has been translated in Chinese from China publisher, therefore, it is definitely not my choice.

No comments: