Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Too late to know?

Standing in the LRT... feeling so tired.... many many people... many many kind of faces of mood... most of the people are in a rush on their own way... Are we all travel with the same reason - working? ...... I've had my breakfast in the world's well-known furniture shopping mall. HotDog + Soft drink, okay, maybe it is just only for this times, because it is not good to have breakfast with soft drink. This is something to do with health, isn't it? Thought the time is short, but I enjoy reading book there after my breakfast... I like the silent and calm environment there in the morning.

I feel like to join the Hillsong United Live in Malaysia 2008, however, it was too late to know... and because of certain reason, I think I might not be able to join at tomorrow night... it's okay. Next times.

No comments: