Friday, May 23, 2008

Disaster Relief Fund

Thing will be better if we compromise? There is no 100% absolute answer I think. As it could become worse, or better. However, there must be something to sacrifice. Difference of opinion may break the unity. And the best opinion, may not exactly achieve the best target.

Passed through the entrance and the exit way of one of the building in the city, with a very strong emotion that I could not bear, I finally donated to the fund collection of Myanmar cyclone and China earthquake people. God bless......

No matter what society is doing the work of fund collection, I just think that it is good, because they're doing the right thing, and I should not has the prejudice though I did ask God that whether I was doing it right. Because somehow the fund will finally reach to them.

No comments: