Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Have Your Mercy on China and Myanmar

It was so hard to wake up when the alarm clock was sounding in the very early morning... I snoozed it several times... then, only I got up from bed...... so tired... the mood was to have more more sleep..... but why did I not have such mind during most of my day off. My mood treated me unfair. :-(

It was not only stressful to work at new office, but ... far... food & drink are expensive there...etcs. I prefer to stay back at old office, though it is very busy most of the time. But it is near to the place I stay. :-)

People need your help, but they don't request from you directly or in a pleasant way, instead, they blame and complain you unreasonably in a way where they say you're not doing your job well in order to get your hands. Though it might be something that is not your job coverage, and suppose there should be someone who has already been designated early to take charge of it, and he/she shall responsible for it with full attention and make the best efforts since the beginning of work, and keep an eye on it from time to time. Perhaps, no one should be blamed since the company is really short of manpower for quite some time. Come on, please do be understanding and be considerate of your employees.

so Scaring number (I do not want to see...), the number of death is increasingly added every day, as well as the missing... lost.... so terrible.... I stopped myself from reading the related news about China earthquake, it was so sad...... the earthquake so cruel... so merciless... my tears dropped down... O Lord, Please remember Sichuan, remember the cyclone in Myanmar... Have full mercy to your people.... Have your love comforts those are in sufferings........ Bless and have your arms for those doing the work of relieve...

No comments: