Sunday, May 18, 2008

It is fine.

Thanks God! No matter what, thanks God!
... feel so tired. Thanks God...

Pastor Eddie shared a message this morning, "Developing a disciple's attitude." (Matthew 5:12)
Very Obvious, this is referring to our Christian life. However, now I think that no matter who, we all human being need to build up a disciple's attitude. By the way, I know there are differences between non-Christian and Christian. This is because of their belief.

There was a very meaningful and funny question for our understanding at the end of the message,
"$86400"
Everyday, you have $86400, how are you going to spend?
We have 86400 seconds a day, how are we going to spend?

Well, we shall plan well our schedule, be a discipline Christian.

Yesterday afternoon, I had done something that I previously did in my secondary school specified time. Two students came to me, while I was eating, they asked for educational fund donation. Government did not support the Chinese independent school in financial matter, therefore, they require to go out to ask for donation publicly. Thanks God! I did my favor for them.

Again, I've learnt something today... it seems that I am able to view something with a grateful heart... be open-minded. I told myself, "It is fine, as if people treat me not good, as long as I do not owe them my kindness." "People treated me not well, and even as they did something to hurt me, it is fine. I shouldn't repay them the same way. Because in God's eyes, it is not right!" I should always have the faith that I will gain God's rewards one days in heaven.

My eyes almost get wet when I hear of the China earthquake.....particularly when I knew that the people there are poor... and they are student as well....etcs... I couldn't understand...... Is God putting His people into death?..... that's the way He used to do?.... ?
Merciful God... Your love, ...... I still believe that You love Your people.......
When the disaster broke out, ..... it reminds me that... the coming day of Yours is near...
however, the other question may bring me to consider is, "Should churches discuss this subject to become a very hot topics?" Then, "What is the consequence may cause?"
Perhaps I get the reason why the topic is not widely spread or discuss in a hottest way. perhaps...

No comments: