Thursday, May 8, 2008

In God I Trust

Thank God! I've got a good rest last night, felt good today.
Did not know why I was fascinated to view on political articles of several politician(s)' blog tonight.
Perhaps I wasn't too concern about the country, the society... etcs for quite some time. Because
Everyday I've been too busy with my own matters-problems... works...
then, what about God's business?
Where do I invest the most, there is the place my heart will be.
I like the words shared in the facebook of a senior state cabinet, which is her religious view:

In God I trust.

It is a very simple declaration of statement, but I just think that it comes with a very strong confident and will. It is not easy to say, ...... but what I think is that our faith cultivates the very high possibility of the accomplishment of work/plan. It could be a miracle. Isn't it?
For the Lord our God is the Highest, the most powerful God. Hallelujah!!

No comments: