Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Mom.

"Are You Looking After Your Mother?" [Ephesians 6:1-2]

This is the message shared on the Sunday Service today. It is "Mother's Day" today. I was so appreciated those brother & sister shared their testimony on stage, and have some words for their lovely mother. It was so sweet, so warm, so touching... to see people's gratefulness to their mom on the TV, church... I was disappointed as I can't celebrate with my mom, I am working abroad..... perhaps I need to do something.

Since I am struggling with certain problems at workplace as well as some other matter, I am a bit down, ... I do not know why are these happen. I asked God for mercy and kindness. I try hard to push myself to the positive way, pray that God will help me in a way that it will be good.

The question, "Are you looking after your mother?"
I heard it this morning while the Pastor was asking us, but I paused myself for a while... because I am not at my mom's side. Sorry mom.

Happy Mother's Day! Good health! Take care! speaking to my mom tonight... God bless you,mom.

No comments: