Monday, May 19, 2008

The fruit of the Spirit

The fruit of the Spirit:
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-Control.
(Galatians 5:22-23)

I found this lovely bookmark when I cleared away my magazines this afternoon. My room has been accumulated by too much redundant stuff, somehow I need to find a day to tidy up all. I shouldn't keep too much things in my room, and since it was outdated, then, it is no reason why I still do not want to throw it away. Isn't it?... By the way, looking at the fruit of the Spirit, "How many do I bear?" Let God judges me. Anyway, I need to learn that all.

Day off, staying at home, except my lunch and dinner. It was sort of easy feeling came up from my mind while I was walking on the night market street. I bought a lot of food though, and drink, ... Do I have very good appetite? Can I finish them? Moreover, there were 3 pieces of water-melon presented to me, however, I finished one only. So full tonight... felt like vomit... and not so well for a while... but after my guitar playing and singing... I felt better. Thanks God!

I browsed on a few politicians' blogs today... have read some of their articles... then, I get to know again, it seems that many of the assemblymen are a Christian. ... I saw scriptures... I heard of the music of "Give thank".... and kinda Christian's words. I pray that they are doing their job well, whatever they do, be glorified to God. ... and
I came cross to something in mind that, of course they might try their best to serve, to resolve and to fulfill the needs of the people there, it could be the public facilities, human rights, public security, democracy, educational issue, transportation..... etcs... however, what about the need of their soul?... perhaps... they are also doing their part under the restriction of law. Perhaps...

2008年5月12日下午2時28分
四川地震悲慟人心﹐讓我們銘記這一刻﹐逝者安息﹐生者堅強。
This statement is published on the traditional main page of google (China/Hong Kong), isn't it sadness meet tender sentiments and love?

No comments: