Friday, May 16, 2008

Give thanks

I was asked to reach to the office 1 hour earlier than usual this morning, however, there wasn't any door that has been opened to let me go in, ..... before long, my superior called me, then, she brought me to a place nearby to have breakfast with another senior colleague... that is a local market place which is very famous for its very good taste local food & drink... it was my first time being there to have my breakfast... so many people and very busy they entertained to their customers... after that, I followed my superior to the new office... I just wondered what have happened this morning... was it good? why suddenly she seemed so nice to me? was it?... no idea... just Give thanks to God.


Praise be to the LORD forever!
Amen and Amen. Psalm 89:52

No comments: