Saturday, May 24, 2008

Apathy Towards God's business?

Does God win my heart? ...
Seeing the articles reported on the newspaper tonight, there is one page talking about the Sichuan's Earthquake. With the title it said, "What have the Sichuan's earthquake been told?"
and the other one is, we are able to give, because we've first received.
It described the prophecy of the returning of Jesus, and the signs were lots more to see it happened before our eyes. ... and finally, our tears will be wipe away....

" Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying"A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" " (Revelation 6:6)

" There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. " (Luke 21:25)


" He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passes away. " (Revelation 21:4)


Thanks God! He reminds me. I am too busy with my works & problems, and all these have become the obstacles for me to grow in my spiritual life. Don't I see it now? O Lord, have mercy on me, and assist me.

No comments: