Saturday, May 17, 2008

Silent Down and Have Peace in mind.

When people tended to arise a very tiny matter to become a very big matter by ignoring the understanding of the decision of the management, and purposely created a story that is not true to make you to be blamed, ...... etcs.... I just think that such an action is so ugly... and foolish. Why is it some people get more interest in the office politics rather than pay more attention to their job? Since the new office has just been set up... and the company is in a situation of restructuring.... every one has been very busy & stressful in the office... and to make matters worse, somebody still want to make troubles...... However, I thank God so much that my superior has a common thought with me, and stand up for me and the department. Thanks God! May God bless us.

Now I know that, the lesson of getting a silent heart to face such problem is so important. When people shot you like an adventurer, the wisdom from God is highly needed, silent heart, peaceful mind. I thank God that I've learned this. How great is your maturity of mind will be shown on the way how you react to the difficulty you're undergoing. Dealing with people is a lifetime lesson. There are so many different kind of man in the world, they have their own belief, personality, character, perspective of life... so forth... However, we cannot deny that God is so great, because He gathered many many different nation all around world to Him, and call them the children of God, they gather in different place to worship Him, praise Him, and learn to know more about Him...

I tell myself,
"When you are facing a very big trouble that make you so angry, and please hold on, and COLD DOWN. You're now need a very silent heart, ... pray and ask for God's wisdom. Have peace. Isn't it?"

No comments: