Sunday, June 1, 2008

Suffering will come to all who seek to do the will of God

What was I dreamed about last night? Was that caused by the anxiety about my career recently? Oh Lord, please remember me! How could I dreamed about something bad that happened to me again? And this roused me suddenly from sleep... then, I couldn't sleep... a lot of stuff attacked me on my mind... and noisy sound was coming into my room from the window. I thank to my mercy God, because when I looked at the clock, it was about 700am something... or else I might have a very terrible sleepless night. Thanks GOD!

In the praise and worship session, I asked and prayed to God, so that I could have a very good praise and worship time, I really didn't want my heart to be distracted by unnecessary rubbish.
I want my heart to be renewed and refreshed.

" What is God Doing to Us in Our Present Suffering? " (I Peter 4:12-19)
- Share the suffering of Christ.
- Share His glory.
- Suffering is usually timely and needed.
- Keep on doing good and commit yourself to God.

Several notes I've taken down. It is worth to ponder.
- Suffering is an inevitable part of Christian living.
- The strange thing for Christian is peace and prosperity, the normal thing is suffering.
- We Christian live in a fallen world just as everybody else - suffering for the name of Christ.
- Suffering drive us to depend upon God.
- It is always hardship that causes us to grow.
- Suffering will come to all who seek to do the will of God.

It is very good that the church distributes the directory 2008 to us, all related churches addresses all over the country can be found inside, everyone is eligible to collect one from the counter outside the sanctuary, thanks God, I got one. This will be easy and convenient to all, if they travel apart from one place to another, they are still able to find a place to join the Sunday Service to worship God.

Finally, and finally, I got the speaker I was hardly looking for this two days, because that model was sold out... and as if I could find one, the price wasn't that low, walking the whole building...... and finally, Thanks GOD! I managed to get it with the expected price I bargained. I Really Really enjoyed the speaker tonight... I like to play Christian songs with this new buddy. :-) ... Praising and worshiping God is a matter where I would never regret to do.

No comments: