Sunday, May 25, 2008

To pray, to love and to practice hospitality

In the house of God, let's praise Him and worship Him.
"Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna in the highest!......" so nice, I like this song to be sung in this morning... Cool!

I forgot to bring my holy bible today, but thanks God! As I can refer the given verses on the projector's screen. Even though it is convenient to see it there, but normally I prefer to refer to my own bible. A Christian should make a habit to bring their own bible to the Sunday Service.

"How should our lifestyle be in these last days?" ( I Peter 4:7-11)
Did I get what the message was telling about this morning?

Pastor asked, if we know that within 90 days the Lord would call us home, what would you do?
Sound like really a very familiar question and message. Perhaps I've been used to hear of this kind of message for so long that gradually make me losing my heart of concerns. However, God is always doing His works without stopping.

Pastor has listed down a few priorities as accord to the verses-7, 8, 9.
First, to pray
Second, to love one another
Third, to practice hospitality.

What else can we do? but foremost are mentioned above accordingly.


Congratulation to Rev Stephen Tong! an advertisement published on the newspaper I read last night, then, I knew that He was granted the Honorary Doctor of Divinity by Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia USA.
He is a very great evangelist & preacher. May God continually to bless him, and remember him. To God be the glory. ...... long time I didn't attend his seminar already, maybe I will find a day to attend once I am free.

No comments: