Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Taking rest is needed

Almost exhausted!... It couldn't be any free hours, and some of my colleagues and I needed to stay back and catch up with the works ready, and got them finished until mid-night... last night was terrible tired... and I slept at around 2 a.m. after my bath ... and took a little while to rest... this morning woke up and went out to work as usual with a heavy head... went on for the tasks that needed to carry out... and started a new busy day again.... made payments for my credit card debts this afternoon..... ..... thanks God! the time to go home was finally to come... still needed to wait for the data verification of the systems... okay. Everything fines. Then, I was allowed to go.... Go home...


"There is no one else for me, none but Jesus. Crucified to set me free. Now I live to bring Him praise. ... "
None but Jesus. I like this song...

Long for vacation somewhere else outside the country...... but I don't have any extra money, no money... so I needed to save up money in order to make it to become reality.

Day off tomorrow... take rest take rest....... still .... there 're something to go for... God bless.

No comments: