Tuesday, April 15, 2008

With a Grateful Heart I do for others

Thanks God~ Day off.
Take rest at home. I didn't go out to anywhere, except for water bill payment, swimming and dinner.

Thanks God! Again, I cleaned the kitchen this afternoon, it was so oily on floor and so as some other kitchen's equipments, and it looked so dirty and messy, I felt really so uncomfortable on my feet and hands, I shall show unfavorable faces to my housemates, because they always did not clean well the kitchen after they have used it, and always kept the basket fully filled with dishes they washed, just leave it there like that, and still oily when I touched on it. Suppose I will get angry, and blame. However, I thank God I did not. I took this matter by viewing it into different perspective. I told myself, and I knew for sure I wasn't doing any work that was not worth, but in God's eyes, I was deserved to do that. God will remember this, He will reward me one day. He has shown a very good example on earth, He came to serve, and yet not to be served. How great is my God!


I received a sms requested for urgent prayer tonight, it was very sad to know about the news, I felt uncertain even when after I have put my supplication to God for that incident, but then, I told myself that I have already said my prayer to Him, why am I still worry about it? I told myself, I shall trust Him, and He will definitely remember it, and He is in control, just leave it to God, and He will do the rest, and I, do follow up day after this. Have peace in mind. Amen.

No comments: