Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tomorrow is another bright new day to come.

Due to certain reasons, I was not comfortably work in the office today, just dislike the feelings that made me felt uneasy. But I thank God because He has carried me through today work.

This afternoon, I have had my lunch with my college fellow, as we gathered we have the familiar topics to share on our conversation, thanks God! It was really a very good gathering, and not only just a lunch or drink we have. ...

Life is filled with ups and downs, by the power of the word of God, we shall be able to cope with this situation. No matter how difficult the problem we are now struggling with, the Lord our Almighty God shall bring us through in peace. Amazing Grace, sufficient for all our needs. Many thanks go to my best friend for the supports & comforts that have given to me on the msn chat tonight.

No comments: