Sunday, April 27, 2008

Forgive her, for the Lord is pleased with your obedient.

woke up early in the morning... my eyes bag was looking deep and dark. :-(
I couldn't sleep well last night... aroused twice because of the biting of mosquitoes...at first was my leg, few hours later, it came to my shoulder..... so irritating, woke up and wanted to kill them all... but I couldn't find the mosquitoes, even though the light has already been turned on, ... so bad.

late... the message this morning, "Looking at Jesus In The Midst of Suffering" (1 Peter 3:17-22)
The verses were theologically shared this morning... did I get what the Pastor said?... especially when came to the terms of "spirit", "Spirit", "Can baptism save us?"
Pastor John talked about the examples of Jesus... how He went through sufferings... God Father forsook Him on the cross. ...... salvation...... Jesus is Ark......

"Look at Jesus, that is why His way is better when we suffer injustice."
Can you comprehend this saying? so as I?

The conclusion is,
"When you are in the midst of suffering, LOOK AT Jesus." .... sound difficult?...
however, that's the only way, I think for sure.

I needed to work at new office, therefore, as it is really far away from my current workplace, after the church service, and I was able to get there at very late hour..... I was blamed...... and my hour leaving the office was purposely delayed by my manager... this caused me missed up my shutter bus, and require to wait for the next trip one hour later. it wasn't a short journey, why shouldn't they be kind a little??
Previously I worked for the company... many many many times and days, I was instructed and asked to be in the office 1-2 hours earlier than usual, I also did without getting any pay or allowances. And today... when this happened... it seemed that the co. so calculative,
... I really thankful to God, tonight when I sms with my friend, and then, I got a very warm reply and comfort. so sweet... "... 原諒他﹐上帝喜愛你的順服。" As I translate it in English, it is like, "Forgive her, for the Lord is pleased with your obedient." How sweet and wonderful message I got! I would never think that my friend will say this to me. She has been growing maturely in her spiritual life. Thanks God!

I just think that, it is just like what the message being shared this morning... "Looking at Jesus in the midst of Suffering." Isn't it?

No comments: