Sunday, April 6, 2008

He that would love life, & see good days.

Yeah! Long time I didn't take off day on Sunday, my off day.
I went to church service as usual this morning. There was no small group joining the praise and worship team today, even the keyboardist as well. But it was fine, the present of God would never absent for the decrease of the number of the people worshiping there. Great is the God! Praise You my Lord.

Today message, "Maturity Checkpoints in the midst of suffering." (1 Peter 3:9-12)
Pastor John pointed out the 9 points as accord to the verses referred for the message.

1. to live in harmony with one another in the face of adversity
2. to be sympathetic
3. to love as brother... and sister
4. to be compassionate
5. to be humble
6. to be forgiving
7. to be in control of our tongue
8. to do good
9. to seek peace

I was just learned that God was talking to me ... wasn't He? How real is my God!!
Some levels of return to think of ...
-we can return evil for good, which is satanic level,
-we can return return good for good, evil for evil, which is the human level,
-or, we can return good for evil, which is the DIVINE level.
I find the final outcome of the conclusion, it's all about love, is only the way to LOVE will make a way. Can I love my enemies?? I can, perhaps. ... However, God is Almighty GOD, He is able to do amazing work beyond the limited wisdom of humanity.
Suffering injustice? We tend to justify our mis-behaviour when people do not treat us the way they should. Suffer for doing good & endure it? ... and yet God answered all these questions this morning. Amazing God.

..................

I went to the "7th Malaysia Career & Training Fair 2008", "10th post graduate education 2008", & "3rd Entrepreneurship Expo 2008" this afternoon... full of visitors...... were they came for only one reason- job seeking?? I guess not exactly. ...... filled some survey forms...... browsed around... took some information details for references... then, I left.

Entrance

When I reached to the exit way, then, only I realized that I had myself 1 more visitor pass stuck on my shoulder... just wondering where did this extra pass get me???

No comments: