Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Trust comes before faith

Thanks GOD! my off day... don't need to work.
Have my clothes washed and cleaned the kitchen this morning... relax... then, went out, met doctor for certification of health... later lunch... and went to transportation office for goods driving license renewal. Thanks GOD! Everything worked smooth, however, I found that I've got an expensive charge for my body check, still the nurse told me that it was the standard price; other paid for only RM10 at other place, but me, have been charged at RM30. :-( Due to the lack of time, I just paid for it without considering too much, otherwise, I might have to find somewhere else to have my body check up.

Didn't know why, sitting in the LRT, I just felt like not about to go home, thinking about holiday.... tired about my job.... so I decided to shop something at the shopping centre nearby my place before I went home. What have had happened to me? Why I think like that? Tired about my current job. really so tired, and that made me no mood to go on... but it's just life, I know I'm able to overcome it, even more, I have my mighty God stands beside me at all time.
After all, I went home with cotton pillow, new one... hehe... and some other stuff... etcs

This few nights I couldn't really have a good sleep, I was thinking about something... but again, it's just life... life is like that, isn't it? Am I too much to think of? Perhaps not, because life is just like that. Sometimes, there were resentful thinking attacked me in such a way, however, God's love have turned me back to Him. How amazing He is! I think it is just all about like what I read the book this afternoon, it says in the prayer.... remember that Trust comes before faith.

No comments: