Monday, April 7, 2008

The Lord will indeed give what is good

I wasn't in a very good condition today... I hated the favoritism in the office, again.
Always I asked myself the same question again... queried myself... why... ? life is just so hard, sometimes. no, many times. I think I have been very strong enough to stand with that situation and environment that have made me really really felt uncomfortable. Sometimes, just feel like about to leave the office at once... go home, never want to think any thing that frustrated me any more. It is not easy indeed, but I am very grateful to God for He has strengthened the strength that He has granted me all the time when I needed.

"The Lord will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest." Psalm 85:12
Is this true? I read it tonight..., when difficulties continuously come against with this message, still my faith will go on stayed firm on the fundamental of Truth? ... the circumstances, perhaps still remain unchanged, but the answer is YES, my faith is still fighting on. God be my help always. O Lord, Have Your merciful comforts in me, Your love surrounds me, Your power strengthen me, Your words be the light of the road of my life, open my heart, and let me see the right path to proceed. ... My Holy One, I put my trust in You, bless me﹐Lord.

......

No comments: