Sunday, April 13, 2008

When Life "Just Ain't Fair"

The 2nd Sunday Service of the month... here comes to another topic that is related to those previously preached.
[ When Life "Just Ain't Fair" ] see I Peter 3:13-17
Isn't this the matter or difficult circumstance we are currently encountered?
Perhaps, there might be a lot of question already. And of course, this is not a fresh topic. Most of us are familiar with it. And that, many times when a Christian comes across to this situation, how are they going to face it?...
I think, most of the people are seeking to be treated fairly in their life, because there are something unfair happen in their life. Am I right?

Pastor John outlined several principles to response the message of this morning,
1. first yourself uniquely blessed by God.
- someday we will be rewarded for our endurance of these undeserved trials. (I Peter 13:14a)
2. Don't Panic and don't Worry
- Do not fear what they fear; do not be frighten, God is in control. (I Peter 3:14b)
3. Acknowledge Christ as Lord Even over this event
- set apart Christ as Lord. (I Peter 3:15a)
"Only we can harm ourselves, if we fail to trust God."
I agree this indeed silently.
4. Be Ready to Give a Witness
- be ready to give them an answer (I Peter 13:15b)
5. Keep a good conscience
- (I Peter 3:16)
* If you looked more redeemed, I might listen to you about your redeemer.*

Pastor concluded with the passage below:
"Unjust suffering is always better than deserved punishment."
Lastly,
"It is better that we do God's will, do what is right even though we suffer injustice."

Well, listen is far more easy than take action, May God helps us.
.............

I went to PC Fair 2008 after my work, browsing around, finally I got myself 1 set pc devices, the microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse. wow... so glad to use it tonight......

No comments: