Saturday, April 5, 2008

I am not an accident

工作帶給我快樂﹖Is it? when it looked like everyone was attacking your weakness and purposely rose up the problem(s) that could be not a problem to blame you, it was really so embarrassing..... where the respectful people is, where the peacemaker is, ..... no way in the office. It upset other when people tend to do like that to other all the time without considerate of other's feeling. They thought it was so funny, however, they would never know that the way they acted were so silly and foolish. And I'm grateful to God, because of Him, I won't be easy to get lost and defeated. Trust Him by prayer is the way to stay firm, and acknowledge Him, make His powerful words be my guidance. Hallelujah!! Almighty God can do everything.

Thanks God! moving around my PC table and some other things in my room, I finally settled down them in almost one hour time I spent tonight. Now I know how much things I have. haha....

"I am not an accident. " point to ponder tonight. (taken from the purpose driven life)

No comments: