Monday, April 28, 2008

Looking unto Jesus.

So early I received a missed-call, but I realized it only when I nearly reach to the office, ... thereafter, I was instructed to go to the new office along with the administration and account staff. busy... busy...

Isn't the outsourcing company suppose to work their better way to give our company a very good support and effective solution, instead of creating and making trouble and problem to us. That outsourcing fellow is really really not nice, and doing something which is in contra to their company objective as I think, because what he did to my work was totally different to what he has been instructed or he himself promised to us, it was not helpful, but created problems, and it isn't the first times already, eventually I decided to bring this matter to manager tonight, complained about his doing. I thank God that my manager also has the same mind with me in certain point, she listened to my sayings, appreciated me and will take the matter into account. May God remember this.

Looking at Jesus...

No comments: