Friday, April 25, 2008

I am weary

So busy... from one office to another office... & I need to continue my work tomorrow at the new office. It was quite late I reached home tonight, traveled through many stations, I closed up my eyes, hugging my back bag on my chest, laid on the passenger seat, because I was too tired and hungry... but I could not sleep, just took a rest for a little while... I am weary... Lord, I need rest...

Thanks God! I was managed to claim for the overcharge of accidental insurance on my statement. In fact, I really do not expect this to be happened, and has already asked and told the agent there while I called them for my cancellation last month, and they said, it wouldn't be any charge there after. And how come they still charged as usual monthly, it was really really so embarrassed, I have been very busy recently, and I still need to have this sort of ignorant matter to handle, dialing helpline.... talk talk talk...explain... wasting time, phone call charge.... though I managed to claim back for the refund, but also need to wait for their procedure to go through... take several working days for the process.... it is really really troublesome...lousy... it's not my fault, but I need to go through this unnecessary inconvenience, so stupid company , please do not fool me. Yours doing only reveal your foolishness and treacherousness.

take care...

No comments: