Saturday, April 26, 2008

How sweet the children sing the song

Waking up early, Traveling a lot, transiting... Don't know what will happen if I continue to work on this working time basis. ?
But one thing I know, the grace of God is sufficient.

Thanks God! Today I have my lunch with my old friend who is working at that area, everything was fine.

At night, It was so sweet, when I came down from the train station, I walked through the apartments, I heard a group of little girls hand-in-hand in a circle, they sang a folk song, it was really really so sweet, so beautiful and so warm to hear, my heart was moved by their innocent voices.... and I felt like to slow down my step or even stop there to hear their singing...

Tomorrow I need to work at new office, but I will not stop attending church service though it is really far away from there. God bless....

No comments: