Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Learn to Acknowledge Him in Your Uncertainty

Turning around on bed, it was so hard for me to fall sleep last night... :-( O my God.
......
Woke up early this morning, and was in the office 1 hour earlier than usual, after getting all stuff ready. My manager and I went to the new office to go on our respective works assigned. ... time just passed away like that... and me, finally returned home after 14 stations of trip.

Still my heart doesn't feel that better even when after I have received the news about the incident last night. ... the sms replied, ...... is okay already.... thanks for the prayer of you all...
but my heart is still not easy with what someone has gone through... I can really really feel that how strong the bitterness is being suppressed in my heart... I could not understand why God allowed that to be happened to someone who seek for His knowledges......
question marks were hanging around on my mind for a while... I couldn't understand... but still I acknowledge Him, He must has His very reason beyond our imagination. ...... And one thing, I know for sure, if there is one who suffering torture from "something" in the family, the rest of the members will also have the same mind... we're one family, we're God's children... therefore, undoubtedly, we care for each and every one in the family of God. ....
I still remembered the moment the song I played last night, namely "Prayer for a friend", and I suddenly received the urgent prayer requested at that moment... Can anyone tell me this is only an accidental forward sms? I asked God to heal, to comfort......
I didn't call back to hometown to ask for clearer understanding even when I have already heard of the news...... I asked myself many times, "If I call back to ask, will it bring any beneficial outcome to the one who has been suffered ..."..."Isn't it not enough if only I have already known the matter is ok now?" my mind is in a miserable way... I ask for God's wisdom, may God turns me to the right viewpoint by truth, so that I know how to deal with the moment of uncertainty. God bless... Have mercy on His people who is needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because you're exploring the internet on the iphone 4, you don't have to be any a lesser discriminating browser than you will be on your desktop computer. You should check out Safari links before you open up them by pushing and keeping to them. This can talk about a menus that allows you to version the link or open it in the new site. Most importantly, it'll show you the Link the web link brings about. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Vicinffu7ity[/url]

Anonymous said...

To prevent of any craving, do this hint. Reciting the alphabet to oneself could give you merely the distraction you should stave off a hunger for episode. If you discover your episode endures for longer than the song, attempt proceeding backwards. It may need a lot more attention and with a little luck take your brain away from your wanting. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]App766udi[/url]