Sunday, March 30, 2008

Honor Your Marriage

I didn't have good sleep last night, the mosquito bit my leg... and that terrible itchiness caused aroused me from deep sleep...... so disgusting...... I was late this morning, however, thank God that I still can catch up with the praise & worship session, there have had new change this two week, praise & worship involving a small worship team, hillsong-like. haha... but it is good. May the Lord bless you all. ... there were a few very nice songs being sung this morning, but I couldn't remember the titles.

"Wedlock or Deadlock" (For Husbands - Part II)
This was the message given, and that it was aimed for the husbands. haha... Part I is for women.
What is to say mean by a Good husband? "wives, look at your husband..." "Is he..?" haha...
As refer to the bible, I Peter 3:7
A good husband should,
1st, live with your wives
2ndly, understand your wives
3rdly, honor your wives

That's it! look like simple, but it seems like many husbands are not do well in this. Am I right?
It was so warm to see couple by couple together walked to the front of the stage when Pastor John made the calling, renew their love to their partner, building good relationship... no matter young or old... it is so glad and warm to see them... May God bless their marriage respectively. Love never fail. ......


A Hong Kong Christian artiste was invited to come and share her testimony in the Cantonese Service, her name is Sister Fiona Leong Ai Ling, praise the Lord, and have her testimony become the blessing of church... though I didn't see her, because I wasn't attend the Cantonese Service, but I did pray for her. Give thank to God!

Busy day, but I took some time to update the appearance of my blog, yeah!

No comments: