Friday, April 18, 2008

Eternity

"The closer you live to God, the smaller everything else appears."

I like the words above, what is really matter to me? If it doesn't bring me anything that can last forever, and be remembered by God. what is eternity for? do not be fooled! Acknowledge Him.

While I was walking home tonight, I was thinking about one day my soul would be leaving my body when it had damaged.
So amazing, late in this evening, I read the sentences below,

"When this tent we live in--our body here on earth--is torn down, God will have a house in heaven for us to live in, a home he himself has made, which will last forever."

By this thought, I found that God has brought this message to me, which is the "ETERNITY". What is eternity meant about to me? Am I lost in the middle of the journey of life? I'm asking myself such questions. And of course, this is to remind myself.
By looking into the words between "tent" and "house", I find the difference. It's very obvious, tent is just a place of temporary staying in nowadays live, .... but house could be a long-term residence, and more safety. ...
...

No comments: