Friday, April 11, 2008

Hold on, and Fear not.

Tired with the troublesome matter I critically faced in work from time to time. Isn't it no way out? I put my trust in God. ... I stand, I sit, I walk, I sing to You God, I praise You, my Lord.
And it is good to read this, "If you have felt hopeless, hold on! Wonderful changes are going to happen in your life as you begin to live it on purpose." I like the words, "Hold On" very much, so I highlighted and enlarged it with pink color. This is just to remind myself, if I 'm facing the similar sense of situation, please HOLD ON, just remember to HOLD ON please. Turns my focus point to Jesus. That's the way, and it will be a way out there.

Thanks God! Since I have got the chance, I took the opportunity to ask to have lunch with my friend, we have been very good friend in the past since the time of secondary school. It has been a long long time we did not see each other, almost xx years I think, I thank God that I still can remember her the day we met in the coach that took us back to KL this February 08 after we have got off from the aircraft. Time passes very quickly. Thanks God, we did enjoy our lunch there at the ikano, and nice to meet your good friend. And we are maturely growing older... are we?... so as others... haha.... just hope we will meet again some other days... May God bless you, friend.

......
I am able to move on, because He grants me the strength all I needed. O Lord, "Fear not", this is what You have told me. O Lord, You have made me become stronger and stronger... You words is my bread, my life. Hallelujah...

Listening to the song of praise and worship... it is just so good good good... O Lord, I take rest in You, refuge of my soul.

No comments: