Tuesday, April 22, 2008

God is with me.

Woke up in early morning, went to the new office of the company to work, which is far apart from my resident, so tired, very hard to open up my eyes from bed this morning... passed through many stations.... transited 2 times... then, walked to office... since traveled a lot, I called myself a "traveler" today. But it did not mean much more to any other description. Just a traveler. oh.. what am I going to say??

So terrible, I got myself accidentally hit into the displayed big big glass made wall of the office, it was as clear as I could not realize that there was a wall standing before me so close. O God!! my left face, side-head, shoulder and leg hit the glass painfully, ... now even I touch on my face, it gets pain. So bad, wasn't it an entrance there for me to step in? However, I was wrong.

Thanks God! I called two old friends tonight for certain reason, one is my college-fellow, and one is church friend. So good, to have conversation on phone, we have been a long long time not corresponding each other. One is going to be married soon, one has already been married. Time passed so fast... we have already been growing up and reaching to another stage of life. hmm, aren't them? not me. haha... because I am still single.

tired tired... take a good rest...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

願主使你身上一切的傷快快醫治好啦!

enyu152 said...

ya, Amen.