Friday, April 4, 2008

Worry is a misuse of the imagination

Time rolls on very very very fast... just like I couldn't finish counting today, and tomorrow has just come. Busy...
one hour earlier reached to office as instructed, but still the office not yet open. ... I thought I have been fooled, thanks GOD! I wasn't.

After making payment for phone & internet bill in the post office, I went to a bookstore...
"Worry is a misuse of the imagination." a simple sentence as referred to one of the book I briefly read in the bookstore... this words caught my thought, I agreed that it is true. This is something about how we handle and manage well our emotions.
Nothing but positive, this is what I think of.

It was so good to msn with my good friend tonight, long long time we didn't have good chat, the time was short, but it was warm...

"Everything got started in Him and finds its purpose in Him." Colossians 1:16b

This is a verse to remember taken from the book of the purpose driven life in which I read tonight.

No comments: