Monday, April 14, 2008

I am in Your care

Suppose today was my off day. However, I was asked to go back to work. And tomorrow only is my day off. I just think that when a man is working from day to day without taking any day off, his/her life can be very tired... and one day he/she may fall into a circumstance that make he/she feels fully exhausted. God created 7 days, 6 to work, and 1 is to take rest. This is the principle of work, God will never make a mistake, and every thing He does, shall bring us beneficially to good. Isn't it?

I find myself difficult to deal with the people around my workplace, and that I know that He is all around my sides, He is in control, everything. Where is the concentration of my eyes? Am I not focus on Him? He is my help, my refuge. Thanks to be given to God!

Eventually, I bring my external hard drive back to the shoppe where I purchased it in February this year, but I was unable to claim for any replacement at once, I was directed to bring it to the service centre, and registered there for warranty purpose. They will get my hard drive back to the supplier for checking and claim for the warranty if faulty found. May God remember this. Since I bought it only less than 2 months, therefore, hopefully I will be able to claim a new one which is assembled in good condition for replacement. O Lord, please remember this.

"I am your creator. You were in my care even before you were born." Isaiah 44:2a

No comments: