Thursday, April 3, 2008

God-Shaped life is a flourishing tree

It was hard to fall sleep last night... so bad... tired but couldn't sleep.
I took MC today... went to clinic to see doctor... took rest at home..... What I need is to take rest.
I appreciated God that I can take my time to go on to do my personal stuff works.
Just too many things need to go through and have them completed. Time management is so important. O God, grant me the wisdom and energy to do my work.

I called home tonight... it was so good to have conversation with my dad, but my mum seemed to be not much to talk... :-( however, it was so glad to know that they will be going on their vacation to China soon with relatives and friends. May God bless them, have peace to them, and have a very happy and enjoyable trip.

"A life devoted to things is a dead life, a stump; a God-shaped life is a flourishing tree. " (Proverb 11:28)

"Let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do."
I enjoyed read this statement tonight, I just like it... it really make sense... and it was taken from the book of the purpose driven life, by Rick Warren.

Again, I was asked to be in the office 1 hour earlier than the normal working hour tomorrow. ... tired...

No comments: