Monday, March 3, 2008

How great is my GOD!

My new digital alarm was sounding this morning in time. Thanks God!
What's going to be happened if there were no God in the journey of my life? I thanks GOD! I can experience Him anytime, anywhere, any event,... I should believe that the rest of my life is fully filled by His grace, and now as well.

I like the song, "How great is our God!", repeatedly I played it many times in my mp4 player most of the morning, if the player was on. It just so nice and wonderful to enjoy the song, and it is much more better to sing and worship the Lord with all His nations. Give thanks to the Mighty God!

I hated the favoritism in my office, particular in my department, it is really disgusting and yet, the situation doesn't seem to be changed since it happens years to years. I just learned to be open-minded, trust my Mighty One-God, however, when the circumstances seems to be remained the same, I just felt like to have no choice, said nothing... but I still believe that God holds my way, and will instruct me the right way, I thank God! I can feel that I am becoming stronger to face this irritating matter, I'm able to face it. Thank GOD!

And I find a way to deal with my moody situation, pray and sing praise to Him. Open my heart to Him, Holy Spirit comforts me, the best counselor of mine. Nothing, but Jesus. He is my Lord!
...... How great!! How great! How Great is MY GOD!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also like these song.
It can lead me more close to Thee.

enyu152 said...

:-) very good to hear that. God is so approachable, and always be in our heart, let's come before Him, and have His loving kindness surrounding us...