Monday, March 10, 2008

Tell The World

My off day, thanks God! I don't need to wake up early in the morning, need not go to work today. Just feeling so good since I didn't take my off day for almost two weeks. ... wow... good... breakfast, read bible... I have my stuff arranged in my room... and my clothes and sheet washed... etcs. Thanks God! I cooked a simple lunch for my own, simple, but good taste, haha...

Thanks God! Finally I got my new TV-tuner & capture card set-up successfully after the experience of several times failures, it is working well now. :-)
I went to a Christian bookstore late at this afternoon, because "sale", I purchased one DVD- Hillsong Kids Live Worship 2007 - TELL THE WORLD.


And I have it tonight, I like it very very much, thumb!! I just think the praise and worship of the kids was so wonderful, so beautiful... so cute, so pure..... I really can touch the heart of God by my soul, He was so pleased!! He loves the kids' singing.... so amazing worshiping.....

some captured scenes from the DVD. So sweet...

No comments: