Saturday, March 22, 2008

How to follow You, my Lord?

Life, is working every day's work? It could be true. But it might be missing something... the major aim for life... we can do many things... but what is the final target? Aren't we glorifying the Lord our God? God, is the answer.

I went to work this morning with an indescribable heart, how shall I say?...... I started realized something after the trip the days before this, which was "a fellowship life is really a very very critical part in Christian life - a Christian should have their fellowship moment with their brother & sister in church"... so that their spirit and soul can grow maturely in His word... I just didn't know what God is going to say to me in further and right before this. I think I really need to silent down myself for taking some time to listen to Him, am I not right? Church? which church is the best? Is this the most important issue? God didn't say to me, and I measured it myself..... but I know the answer. O Lord, I really do not expect a blur blur life spiritually, but acknowledge Your will first, be in your way, so that where ever I am, which ever church I am in, I still can glorify You, rejoice to You, have good fellowship with one another and serve in Your ministry blissfully.

O Lord, How to follow You? Let me stand in wisdom, acknowledge Your way faithfully. ......

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday ! God bless.

No comments: