Thursday, March 27, 2008

Moody Day

Morning traffic would always tend to be very busy, and the monorail station was full of the passenger(s) standing there to wait for the trip. It was so crowded that needed me to take the 3rd trip in order to reach my office, and as a result of that, I was late for the training, however, when I reached to the office, the training still wasn't started yet, and even some other colleague(s) still weren't arrive yet.

I finally canceled up my accidental insurance by delaying no more to save up my money, it wasn't a very small amount monthly, but it will make different when month by month passing by.
Thanks God! I did it today. And I got my agent's clarification for the payment of the package, there were nothing wrong and mistake, and I needed to pay for it. ... big amount.... :-( ... I just hope that this technical problem won't happen again, and my agent can act effectively and be good alert to the transaction of the payment every month. May God remember this.

I just think that there will be no other way to rescue my external hard drive. I met the technician of that IT company this afternoon, the success probability of the solution is very low... bad sector... sorta problem... isn't easy to restore or ... ah...... format?... etcs... all my files will be gone?? perhaps... ?... ai... forget about it.

No comments: