Sunday, March 23, 2008

He is Risen!!

He has risen! He is not here. (Mark 16:6)

Hallelujah! "Happy Blessed Easter Day!!"

Woke up early, attended the Easter Sunday, thanks GOD! my risen KING. In the praise & worship session, we sang "My Redeemer Lives", it's great subject, Hallelujah! My Lord, He is the one who is able to overcome death and sin.

There was a special program this morning, which was performed by youth, a drama talking about the resurrection of Christ, it was very good message!!

And thanks God, there were several people response to Pastor John's calling, committed themselve to Jesus. thanks God!!

One thing, really, I was touched by receiving a sms greeting of "Happy Easter 2u. :-)" from my manager this afternoon, because usually she didn't do this to me in the past 3 years. I really thank God by knowing that my efforts in building good relationship with her doesn't bring into an empty outcome.

It was so glad to know that my friends were peacefully reached home tonight. Thanks GOD! And it seemed that a week holiday was like a yesterday dream. It passed by so quick. Time cannot hold.

No comments: