Friday, March 7, 2008

榮美救主掌權

Jesus, Beautiful Saviour. You are. Yes, You are.

I received a sms this afternoon, an invitation to a wedding dinner of a brother in Lord. We know each other for quite some time, last times, he was still a teenager, a student... then, he left hometown to further his study.... then, working his job well.... then, ... gave me "red bomb" tonight, we have been too many years not correspond to each other. I am so glad to hear this tidings, and his invitation made me glad, at least he still remember me, though I need to spend some more red pocket just after last month. haha......

There is one uncle, I asked him about the election, however, he responded me and told me he won't go to vote, previously he voted, but now, no, he said, he is working for the kingdom of God. I think I got what he meant about. But, it is not right. Therefore, I encouraged him to go for voting, it is the right and responsibility for being a citizen should do. However, he still insisted his point of view.
Tomorrow is the voting day, May God bless every thing..... bless the country.....bless the people....

No comments: