Saturday, March 8, 2008

Election 2008

Day of Election 2008

I was not in a good condition today, particularly time after my went down to the other department to help up. Just dislike the atmosphere that made me felt not comfort, I couldn't focus on my own tasks. Of course, this wasn't the first times. ... and I don't need to be too care about the negative reaction from the top management, that were unreasonable, I really don't know what're they thinking about, O Lord, but what I know is, I am doing my own part with my responsibility. That's why I shouldn't mind of it or blame myself. But learn to Give Thanks, to face it.

I m a little bit nervous tonight, as I concern the result of election 2008. And I'm keeping watch for the latest result online. Oh... Lord, bless.....

Tomorrow, Sunday Service, it will be the Sunday of Lord's Supper. Oh, Lord, we remember You, remember Your great love, Your great salvation...

No comments: