Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How many God I have?

Busy... again woke up early in the morning... transited to another LRT line, waited for my manager to fetch me over to the new building of the company to work. I was blessed, because it was my manager came to fetch me, and spent me breakfast and lunch. Thanks God!

I read a very useful article this morning, and it is very worth to think of,
"Satan challenges and counterfeits everything that God is. If the enemy of our souls can convince us that we are the master of anything-finances, families, careers, home-then we could also believe that we could master our selves... we wouldn't need a Savior. Yet the Scripture unravels this lie. Isaiah tells us that God is the only God-not us, not our careers, not even our credit cards. Our hearts should be emblazoned with the T-shirt message: There is only one God... and you are not Him!"

"Ask God to reveal any hidden areas in your life where you have taken over God's place as god." "Taken from Daily Prayer from New International Version"
The above message really catch my attention, it just like a morning rain, refreshing my mind.

Again and again, tomorrow is another morning I needed to be in the office one and a half hour earlier than usual.

YEAH!! But it cost, finally I purchased myself the branded skincare item(s) for men. That are the full set treatment packed come with some other "bonus" item(s). And the beautician made an appointment with me for free treatment check up at the coming day of next week. haha... what is this?... so call after sale service.?! however, why am I take skin care for men seriously in present?......

No comments: