Wednesday, March 5, 2008

EMMANUEL

I live, because I know that You are my only GOD! This is happening day and night, You are at my side. Regardless what has happened, Your love will never change, Your love will never change. Thanks GOD! Hurry up! Every day, what am I rushing for? job?! Isn't it? Hello! Do I hear wrong? Not that?! If life is just for that, then, what is the reason for my existence? Isn't that any thing I do please my God? O Lord, thank you, there is You in my life!

......
Thanks GOD! Finally I got my thing done in the bank today, waited so long, it really took my patience into practice, I went to lunch first after waiting so long, then, I got myself back to the bank, finally, it came to my turn,... done. Thanks God! It didn't bring me into a bad mood at the end. I think, many times, I just need to have my bad emotion in control. Pray to God, and it really makes sense. I am not talking about superstitious thing, but God! The reality of God.

Recently the politicians were having sorta "talks" gathering, some places were assembled by the people, and the speaker was arguing and talking about the dissatisfaction to the ex-government, or other associated political-parties...... sometimes, when I heard of the content of the message, it was just really funny, and made people laughed, clapped and shouted... however, if the facts were so, then, what was really matter? Just hope the people of the country vote wisely, pray to God! O Lord, the country needs You! Do it as You bless. ...

Emmanuel...

No comments: