Sunday, March 2, 2008

Is God's Gospel being shared now and on?

I was late. But the time I reached church, it was still the praise and worship session. Thanks God! Before the message started, there were a dance performed by a little girl sister to worship God, so cute, she danced very well, music playing of piano by 2 kids to worship God, & Choir. Pastor prayed for those who had have, and are going to migrate to Australia soon. He is still encourage us not to migrate, but stay back instead, because Malaysia is much better.

Today speaker comes from US, he is a pastor, but I don't know his name. By the way I like the way he preached God's message very much. It was very energetic, actively with God's word and spirit. He shared his testimonies, and the gospel of God, and had calling at end of the message with prayers. May God leads His people back from wandering and brings more and more unbelievers to Jesus.

Thanks God!! Pastor announced that there were more than 400 people came to the evangelistic Hong Kong movie last night. Praise the Lord!

.....

I just recalled my memory, now I realized why I couldn't sleep well the night before last night, as I got serious stomach ache, went to washroom several times for that sake. So bad, must really take of food and drink.


After work, tonight I finally found myself a digital alarm clock (Citizen DX8099) at a shopping centre nearby my working place, and it costs me RM81.00 with the features of snooze, EL light, dual time and calendar. I don't really love the design, but it just looks like my kind, hahah... This is not cheap for me I think, but thanks God I have 3 pieces of RM10 vouchers to cover part of the payment. And now at least I got myself a brand new standalone alarm clock which is fully function, I don't need to rely on my mobile phone alarm at all time. :-)

No comments: